The Simpl-Modelservice provides services common to all games. These include:
- maintaining an in-memory copy of the game’s Simpl model data as Scopes.
- providing a copy of user-relevant Simpl model data to the game’s UI on request.
- publishing user-relevant Simpl model data create, update and delete notifications received via Simple-Games service Webhooks to the game’s UI.
Game modelservices use Simpl-Modelservice functionality to:
- access the Simpl database using the Games Client.
- register custom RPCs on WAMP topics that are callable by the game’s UI
- subscribe to WAMP topic events published by the game’s UI.